- Arunachal Pradesh Joint Engineering Examination
Arunachal Pradesh Joint Engineering Examination (APJEE) Diploma 2019
Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE) conducts the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Engineering Examination (APJEE) for admission to various Diploma courses.
APJEE (Diploma) 2019 Important dates (Tentative)
- Commencement of online application: 1st April, 2019
- Last date of online application: 14th May, 2019 upto 4 pm
- Download of admit card: 20th May, 2019
- Date of examination: 29th May 2019
- Declaration of results: May/June 2019
APJEE (Diploma) 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates appearing for the APJEE 2019 must ensure that they will fulfill the eligibility criteria specified by the conducting body. The eligibility criteria for APJEE will be as follows:
For Diploma Course:
- Aspirants passed in their SSC/ HSC from any institution within Arunachal Pradesh and who are residing in AP from at least last 3 years or more are eligible to appear.
- Aspirants of Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe (APST) and Non- APST staff of the Central Government, State Government & central public undertakings serving in Arunachal Pradesh are also eligible to appear for the examination.
For Degree Courses:
- Completed their Secondary School Certificate or 10th or its equivalent examination from a recognized Government Board can apply.
- Age of aspirants should be between 15 to 18 years at the time of admission in the particular institution to which the candidate may be chosen.
- Completed 10 2 or Higher Secondary examination or its equivalent exam in science stream (Biology) from a recognized University/ Board is eligible.
- Aspirants suppose to be between 17 to 21 years of age at the time of admission in the particular institution to which the candidate may be chosen.
- The upper age limit of SC/ ST category candidates is relaxable up to 3 years.
APJEE (Diploma) 2019 Exam Pattern
The test comprises of multiple choice objective type questions of 600 marks.
The paper will be in English only.
For each correct answer Aspirants will receive 4 marks and 1 mark will be reduced for every wrong answer given.The duration, subject and marks distribution is given below:
For Degree courses (PCB Group):
Physics, Chemistry and Biology
Duration: 3 Hours
For Diploma Courses:
Subjects: Mathematics and Science
Duration: 2 Hours
APJEE 2019 Contact Details
Office of Directorate of Higher & Technical Education
Department of Education
Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh
Itanagar, Pin-791111, Arunachal Pradesh, India
Joint Entrance Examination
Phone No. 0360-2216994